Sunday, October 09, 2011

Miracle Healer Ace


I have been trying to teach Ace multiplication tables as it is part of his homework to learn how to count in 2s, 5s and 10s. From doing a very poor job.. we have progressed to him being able to count in 10's from 10-100 in 7 seconds and the other two in an average of 20-30 seconds...





But I figured it would be a good time to input the whole mutiplication table into him and so I have been practising with the multiplication CD I bought 1000 years ago from Shichida and playing it daily for him...

According to the CD, the step one is you have to look at the multiplication table and sing along with the CD as they read the multiplication table.... after tat, you will have to ask them to look at the multiplication table with the answers after equal sign blocked out and ask them to listen to CD and image the answer as they go along...

Then you play the CD is higher speeds in background while they play and finally, you will be able to see them give answers to the questions whenever to see them without a need to memorize them at all...

We have been doing this for close to a week and because one of the testimonials written inside the CD book says the little boy has got many rooms in his head and all the numbers are sorted in different rooms and so he just finds it easier to find answer to all sorts of math questions...

So I wondered if I should ask Ace to sort the info in his head... irregardless, yesterday, before he started listening to the CD, I started asking him to close his eyes... and imagine many rooms... and find one with a door tat has a sign that says.. Multiples of 1 or Multiplication Table of 1.. and remmeber to store all these info inside...

After tat leh, I made him close his eyes and say, "I am a math champion, I can do math well, multiplication is easy..." a few times just for affirmation...

Fast forward to a few hours later when we were in bed... I somehow developed a really bad backache that got worse since yesterday and it is so bad I can barely bend and have problem lying down on bed even.... so I told Ace that I am in alot of pain....

And then, my son, actually attempted to HEAL ME! Gosh! I just find him so amazing...

What is even more amazing is that his healing instructions is as follows...

"Ok mummy, hold my hand and close your eyes.... now you see alot of rooms in your brain....can you see the room with the door that says 'backache recover'? Okie, now you imagine this power from this room... go all the way from your brain.. to your back where you are feeling painful... and it go all over your body so that you dun feel painful anymore... ok? Are you finished... Now you repeat after me... 'My backache is no more painful... I don't feel pain anymore... my backache is no more painful..'.."

Even though I am aware that affirmations has to be positive and the words he use are not exactly correct... but I really appreciate it..

wahahahaha..and I just find it hilarious tat he modeled it after my affirmation exercise for learning math... and interestingly, I did feel better right after the exercise and after a night's rest, my backache is 90% gone! :)

Miracle Healer!

Previous Post: Swing It, Baby!

No comments: