Friday, December 27, 2013

Food In December

 made corn sushi for Ace... doesnt lok very nice.. haha :) But at least the taste wise Ace say PASS:)

 Feelling boh liao but hungry.. so i make do with whatever I can find at home.. made zha jiang mian using the veg mince pork we bought from Singapore.. tastes GREAT! :)

 Also trie to make those cup toast that I read about online. Sadly, not very successful as my toast was a little burnt at the end of the day...


 Also did muah chee... surprisingly easy to do using Happy Call Pan.. but dunno why like so white.. hahaha...

 Tried again by roasting the peanut more :) So second day looked better:) Ace loved it:)

 One of the nights I din have enough time.. so ate the Braised potatoes and Carrot pack we bought. Tastes good....

 I also did this liang fen thing we tried in LKF... not bad :)


Also, as promised, I tried to make egg tarts. I was told can use the flaky pastry to make. but hor, I find tat the crust is too soft leh :) So I think cannot lazy.. must make from scratch. But seems to have mastered the custard :) hehe...

Previous Post: A Lesson To Learn From Ace

No comments: