Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Yet Another Weekend

This year's weather was a little sudden. It was quite warm and it suddenly turned cold very fast and my body did not really have time to get use to it..

Over the weekend, Max says we can go and watch a movie and I suggested Frozen since there wer many good reviews about it...

But first, we decided to eat Appam in Paragon Restaurant... Max said we were coming home first after that, and so I just wore my normal clothes and brought along a scarf.. Alas, that was NOT ENOUGH to keep warm...


That is Ace trying to be funny at the restaurant..


Last minute.. Max changed his mind and decided we will go direct and so we went to watch the show in DM..
Took the chance to help Ace take a photo to take part in the Hamley's favourite bear competition that might help him win an ipad!:)


Then while waiting for the movie to start, we went to walk walk and Ace and Max were looking at people ice skating and discussing if we should go one day:)

After that, we watched the movie and I must say I was a little disappointed with the movie. It started out strong and had wonderful melodies but midway, the story just sort of petered off and the ending felt like a fast wrap because they ran out of budget.. so I was quite disappointed..

I asked Ace which is his favourite character.. it was not the prince, or the brave hero.. but the SNOWMAN... I guess it is cos Ace sees himself as the CLOWN of the family.. hahaa

After the movie, we walked past the skating rink and saw many people crowding around.. we took a look and realized that there was a performance.


Santa skating:) hahaha...

Then leh, had to do the obligatory visit to Hamley's before we can go home..

Ace building lego...

Then after that, on the way home, Max decided we better go get my pair of running shoes. You see, some time back, I was feeling really bored and so when Max suggested tat I joint he stand chart run.. i dunno wat came over me and i actually agreed!

AFter choosing long and hard, bought this pair of blue shoes:)

To my surprise though, Ace told me that he can actually wear my shoes and that he likes my shoes because they are bouncy.. wahaha;)

And after a long day out.. in and out of aircon into cold weather.. I started sniffing... and that was how and why I was sick all the way from 2013-2014.. Ace was no better and caught a flu too.. I dunno is he spread to me or I spread to him lah.. anyway, we were both down and out...

I was so worried that I wouldnt get better because we had plans to watch the new years eve fireworks.. but wat the hell, I am going to go anyway.. wahahaha :)

Anyway, moral of the story, always go out with your jacket during winter time no matter how short a time you think you are just going out...

Previous Post: Christmas Day Skating In Burjuman

No comments: