Thursday, September 29, 2016

Papa Not At Home

Max was overseas for work and so me and Ace had to find ways to keep ourselves entertained...

By doing boh liao things like taking these photos :) hahahahaha



We bought Gongcha and there was some promo where you will be given paper moustache.. hahahahaaha.. so we both chose the rainbow one:)

Ace found my hairclip, did this and said..."Mama.. look! My third eye..."

Meanwhile, his dad was also enjoying himself watching horse races, having beer with his colleagues ... hahah :)

One of the days when Max was not around.. was a little "exciting" for me...

My frens jio me go karaoke and Ace said he had after school lessons.. so that meant I could be away all the way till 6pm.. cos he had tuition after tat...

I went for my karaoke tat provided freeflow drinks, snacks and even ice cream...

And even saw my fav lan ling wang pretending to be Legolas..

And just as I was admiring the view while having lunch, my son called me and said there is no after school class!

Siao liao!

So I asked him to go tuition centre straight cos I know his teachers will be there... Then I couldnt really concentrate on eating liao.. but still gotta finish wat i bought right...

By time I reached City Hall MRT, he messaged me that he reached the tuition centre... and his teacher also called and said she saw him eating cup noodles at the tuition centre and doing his homework... so I continue to jalan lor.. since i reach home also no help...

But I told Ace I will go have dinner with him... and suggested his fav- Mac Donalds.

And Ace was so happy that he got the special bun on his Veggie Crunch Burger.. it is the bread they use for their other atas burger...

But when I opened my burger.. also same bread:) Hahaha.. I guess they just ran out of bread lor ;)

Previous Post: Food

No comments: