Thursday, March 02, 2017

Ace's Science Presentation

So Ace came home the other day and told me that they have been assigned presentation group work. And so he needed to borrow my computer to do work. When I was done with my work, I let him use the computer to finish up his project.

And when he was done, he showed off to me...

I looked at his presentation... I dunno whether to laugh or cry... Ever the funny man, my son's presentation feels like a SNL skit lor! LOL...

 So the theme was about the desert.... and dunno why the group wanted to call themselves GAUSS.

 It starts of innocently enough.... Just text and wordings and info...


Next is the FUN FACTS section and the fun facts section.. is done by our good friend Ace...

 Can someone tell me why fun facts need some joke about ARAL SEA???!!!

 And then okie... so there is useful info... And suddenly... I have osteoprosis?? simisai??!!

I asked Ace and he told me it is a MEME... Since when it is acceptable to add memes into your class presentation!?

 Then time to credit... and they credited one fren 0%.. Cos they say he did not do anything... HUH???

 And suddenly lots of DAB photos...

 ANd more jokes!


I really dun understand...

His dad saw it and told him he shouldnt credit someone zero percent... and  so when they had time to work on it in class the next day, they asked that guy to do something and credited him together with everyone else minus the percentage lah.. Is group work afterall..

Phew..

And he even told me they scored one of the highest because their teacher said their presentation is very entertaining! Seriously?!:) LOL

I guess this is what they call generation gap....

Previous Post: Lions Vietnam Charity Trip- Day 4 & 5 At Ho Chi Mi...

No comments: