Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Fix It Man

So I was trying to clean the house but noticed that the vacumn cleaner does not seem to have much suction...

Then I realized that there are things stuck in it!

So leh, I tried to remove the stuck thing... and it was so difficult lor...

I tried all sorts of ways but just bits of dust flew out...

And then my official handyman at home came to the rescue. Like me, Ace is a very hands on person and now that he has grown up, he is more aware of how to apply laws of science in his search for a solution.

So, working together and suggesting different things, we got to the point where we managed to dislodge the stuck piece of plastic a little...

Ace came up with the brilliant idea of shaping this hanger into a hook and use it to hook it out... and it worked! Brilliant! I think he is better than me!

The other day, I was using my highlighter and then part of it dropped out while the other part was stuck inside.. I tried to dig it out and then Ace walked over and said, "I know how to do this.. use gravity.." And he dropped it from a height and the whole things just dislodged itself...

I think my son is quite cool:) haha...

Previous Post: Nett Nett's Chilli Challenge

No comments: