Thursday, November 15, 2018

Boh Liao FB Games

 Dam boh liao and nothing to do.. so I always take part in those boh liao FB games..

MOst of the time they are for fun.. sometimes though, they are pretty spot on..



 This one is VERY TRUE for me...

 I would have thought I would score much higher.. lol...

 Really? ONE is enough...


This is my fav... cos i think it is TRUE.. hahahaahhaha

But sometimes I also like to save a few pics that are encouraging to me... like these...


Super wise words from my favorite author and a dam good reminder... especially for lonely souls with broken hearts.. hahaha... 

And this is what I am always saying.. I would rather be divorced and alone than be unhappy in a marriage...
Sometimes you just need a little bit of help to move forward a little more... :)

Previous Post: Cay's Awesome Toy


No comments: