Thursday, November 22, 2018

Go Dating

Some time back.. my son encouraged me to start dating again.... It started off with him asking me to listen to a song about dating. I asked him if he wanted me to date or not to date by asking me to listen to it... he said he wanted me to date because he wanted me to be happy.

And I did...

But I didnt do so well dating... the relationships did not last and always fizzled out after some time.

The people I met always seemed great at the start they were often wrapped up in their own past and couldnt seem to move forward with me... that was not something i was looking for...

One of them even told me that if he were my friend, he will advise me not to date him! But I am like.. then why do you go out with me?


To make it worse, most of these guys dont come to me and say, "I dont think this is working out..let's end it.."


They usually just play the disappearing game.. which... is much worse and makes the whole process much more painful that it could be for me...

And on my part, I always told Ace about who I met, which stage of the relationship we were in...

So when this guy I was seeing did the disappearing act... I told Ace about it too... He surprised me by telling me, "Mama, he is a loser wat.. even I can tell... why are you dating him? Just forget him.. he is not good enough for you..."

Hahahahha....

Oh well, let me work on myself a little more... I am looking forward to a True Love that is brave enough to love me and hold on to our love no matter what:)

Previous Post: The Most Fun People Ever In JCI

No comments: