Sunday, November 25, 2018

Fancy A $500 Haircut?

At the invitation of  a friend, I had a chance to meet hair maestro, Kim Robinson... yes the one who does $500 haircuts for Sandy Lum.

You were invited to send in a photo so he could do a cut for you as demo and I sent in my photo.... all my colleagues were excited on my behalf cos they were planning for how once I got a cut, I will look dam chio and then I will meet the man of my dreams and then get married and live happily ever after! hahahaahhaha.... I thank them for their concern cos I think they think very much in advance on my behalf and i think my mum is not as worried about whether I will get married again...

But I wasnt selected.. still i had fun there.... the master taught us the importance of having a haircut that suits your face and told me he loved my edgy hairdo.. though it was goriwng out..

I brought two of my colleagues along and we all had a good time together..

I even met some long lost friends there...




 He looks dam young for a man in his 70s.. he attributed it to eating dinner only 3 times a week.. the other 4 times he eats a handful of almonds..


Kim was really generous and even gave us free haircuts by top stylists in his salon...

And here is my few hundred dollar cut... which I did as per below on another day... We even had to go back 10 days later for a hair check...

And since it was weekend, after this, I even made plans to go dancing with J again.. But we ended up just drinking cos my JCI bros jio me as they were nearby... LOL




What to do.. just difficult to not go out when you are popular... hahahaaha

Previous Post: Tea At Pollen Gardens By The Bay

No comments: