Saturday, November 24, 2018

Tea At Pollen Gardens By The Bay

My friends suggested an atas high tea together... and since I am very free... why not... hahahaha

I have never been to this place but was told the food is good.. since is nice place, i decided to dress up nicely...





Even got buggy come bring us to the cafe one... atas, I like!

I think when I am attached, I will bring my True Love here... hahaha..

 Not only is the place beautiful, the food loooks pretty and tastes good too!







And to my surprise, because this is located inside the Flower Dome of Gardens By The Bay, we actually get to walk around inside the dome after our meal!














Lemon tree!





 I take photo take till very happy:)













 Bye bye.. I will be back!





And this tea session holds a special place in my post divorce journey..

When we were walking back to MRT, my friend, Juanz, had this to share with me.. she said during a workshop she attended, the trainers told one participant that if they met the RIGHT person, there is no need to fear tat your child will not accept them because they will know... and if they know he or she is sincere to you and makes you happy, they will naturally accept you granted there are no other interfereing factors.... that is because your child wants to see you happy....

That is the one thing they want most.. and so she assured me to keep dating and dont be afraid of feel small just because I am divorced... cos I am worthy of a good life too. It was so encouraging for me to hear her say that. Especially she shared her own experience of dating a divorcee with a child.

PS: About two years later, I was happily attached for about 6 months when I had a talk with Ace and I asked him what he thought of my boyfriend and he said he was ok. I asked him how many points out of 10 will he give him... he said he will give him 8 points... for taking such good care of me... I asked him why short of two points.. he said.. one point because there there must always be room for improvement.. and another one point is because he hasnt married me... LOL... Awesome son I have..

Previous Post: Go Dating

No comments: