Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The Most Fun People Ever In JCI


So because I was the general admin person in a company of 900 pax... and we had a new VP who had no secretary.. since he was pretty independent, when he asked if I could just help him up with his claims and a few little things, I said ok.. mostly because he was nice and after working with him for a while, I realized he is a great leader I could learn alot from...

And one time, during our office move, i lost all the reciepts he has passed to me... because someone threw away my bag by accident... I thought I should tell him personally so i messaged him that I needed to speak with him urgently...

And he called me back from overseas because he thought I was sick or unwell... he said it was small issue and asked me to take care of it. he will sign what is needed to sign to make up for it.

Anyway, I was invited to their meeting and also gathering and had so much fun with them.. even though I only knew a few people there...

PS: I didnt expect that some half a year later, I received an invitation to join them formerly and I am now part of this fun loving team:) That VP is now my big boss and I report to a great boss called AL. They are really nice people and even though they are serious at work, they play hard and take really good care of the team. I really enjoy working with them...

Previous Post: Housewarming With MCI Sisters


No comments: