Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ace Admiration Club Cheerleading Team

Ladies and gentlemen,

I welcome.. AUNTY Pamela.. to the AAC (Ace Admiration Club). She has just chided me for not sending her any pictures of Ace because in her own words, "You should know I fell in love with him at first sight mah!!"

Anywayz, for members of the AAC, I present now to you... a new cheer for Ace.. proudly created by my very old, but very creative father.. hahaha.. (Ace's grandpa lah)

It all came about when grandpa was playing with Ace.

He would make funny faces and funny sounds and Ace would giggle happily.

Then one day, out of nowhere, I heard him reciting the following cheer:

严锋, 严锋,谁最威风?
严锋,严锋, 我最威风!

Loosely translated, it means:
Yan feng (Tat's Ace's chinese name), who is the most outstanding?
Yan feng (Tat's Ace's chinese name),I am the most outstanding?

Cos Ace's FENG... rhymes with the words'威风' (outstanding)...

I think the standard MOVEMENTS to go with the cheer is to raise your hands.. or rather Ace's hands when you say the words '威风'.. hahahhaha

Ok, so let's start practising now.. everybody together.. a 1, 2, a 1, 2, 3, 4......

No comments: