Monday, December 05, 2005

Ace Can Fight!

Hahaha.. of cos I didn't mean that my little sweet bundle of joy is physically fighting...

What I meant was that Ace has managed to build the antibodies in his system such that the 5th month jab was *phew* chicken feet!:P

We went the the doctor as usual in the afternoon...

Ace was smiling happily at the nurses and everybody else and happily kicking his legs despite me telling him that he is going to have an injection... he made the nurses so happy when he gave them his killer i-am-going-to-charm-your-pant-off smile...

And then the needle went into his thigh.... "WAH!!!!!" he cried for like 5 seconds and after that stopped and refused to smile... and gave us his M shaped face.

I then breastfed him while I waited to see if he had any reactions. He seemed ok and so me and hubby went NTUC to buy groceries before we headed home.. halfway in NTUC, he fell asleep in Daddy's arms...

When he reached home, he was slightly warm and so I sponged him and fed him 2 VP and let him drink LOTS and LOTS of kinertec water.

Then we went out for dinner and met up with my mentor... he was kind of grumpy during the dinner cos he wanted to sleep... and finally when he slept, we finished our dinner in peace and went back home...

Back home, he was happy again and started to giggle and laugh with his daddy... there were no signs of fever at all! Even his injection wound didn't really seem to hurt cos he did not cry when I tried to touch it.

I think it must be cause his immune system has been built up well and now that he is stronger, he takes less time to fight the virus.

Anywayz, I will continue to vigilantly feed him VP...

hooray!!!!! 6th month injection does not cause fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY GOODBYE TO FEVERS FOREVER!!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me ok?:P

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

Oh, VP is this other product tat helps to detox and raise immunity ;)

Eg, in your case, it can (a) also help to bang sai.. (b) help you with the ezema problem :)

Anonymous said...

Power,U can buy VP from Angel