Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ace Goes Bananas!

Well, don't worry... cute little Ace didn't go crazy ;)

What I meant was that Ace has started to eat the Banana cereals that Ah Yee bought him...

Well, the way it happened was really farnee lor...

You see, I never like to eat bananas since young. Banana cake and goreng pisang (deep fried banana- it's a snack in Singapore) is fine... but NO NO to bananas. The reason? Well, I just found that it was very gooey and since it was difficult to swallow gooey stuff, I just hated it.

During my pregnancy, I never took any bananas. After Ace was delivered, I too never touched banana stuff... so you could say that when Ace took the banana cereal, it was the first time he was introduced to the banana taste!

And what was his reaction?

THIS!

Despite having such strange reactions/expressions towards banana cereal, he never once stopped opening his mouth to ask for more when he has finished the first mouthful.. hahahahah...

The verdict? Ace is tam jiak like me and max when we were little! Any food is better than no food ah! Good, then we wun have a fussy eater in our hands ;)

No comments: