Thursday, December 22, 2005

Where's My Milk??!!


Yesterday, something really funny happened...

Daddy was back after a long day and because I was using the comp to do work, I asked him to go sleep and dun fight with me for computer to read his soccer news... You know how when you are in the middle of some inspiration and doing stuff, you lose the momentum when people disrupt you right?

As Ace was already asleep right in the middle of our bed, Daddy climbed into the right side of the bed and fell asleep.

Suddenly, in the middle of the nite at around 2am when I was happily typing away, Ace suddenly woke up and did his flipping stunt.. I think he dreamt of food and wanted to have some milk....

He turned to the left side where daddy was and stuck his face to daddy's back and tried to find the nipple! But he couldnt find it. After a while, he gave up and turned to the right, where there was only air! But he still couldnt find it.... so he turned to his left again.. and he kicked and kicked till he swivelled 90 degrees and his legs were on daddy's back, and his mouth was kissing our pillows...

Then I lay down on his right and poked his arm with my fingers and told him, "This side this side.." and swivell him back.. and he happily sucked..

I tried to pull out again to watch his reaction and he turned to Daddy and tried to find milk again... it was hilarious! Hahahaha...

No comments: