Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ace can understand ME!!


I have been telling everyone tat babies understand wat we say.... cos Ace always responds to wat I say...

Sometimes, however, I wonder if it is all lucky or expectations on my part that causes it to seem as if he really understands wat i say...

Today, finally i have solid proof tat Ace understand wat i say.. ;)

It came about by accident.. i was playing with ace and he was lying on the bed in his playpen.. then i said, "Hold mummy's hands" and he held my hand... "Stand up.." and he stood up.. "Sit down.." and he sat down..

I tot I was just lucky so I din really bother.. until later in the afternoon... I tried it again.. this time.. i made him stand up and sit up a few times.. and paused before i asked him to stand or sit just to see if he happen to sit down or was really because he understood what I was telling him.. i also kept my hands immobile so that it would not give him any clue as to wat I was saying... and still he sat and stood whenever I asked him to!

WoW! It's so cool!

Okie.. with this confidence, I am going to be ambitious! I am next going to train him to smile whenever he cries.. hahahahaha...

No comments: