Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Copyright Issues



I am told that Ace is the most popular product testimonial in the company that I work with.

Over the weekend, there was a seminar for all the people who are working with the company that i work with.. (I was not there, so someone told me) and there was a segment where they had to do presentation and come up with presentation files...

Ace is the most popular product testimonial by virtue of the fact that his photo is the most over exposed and most used...

You see... I work with a company to help improve people's lives in all physical, mental and emotional aspect ;) Part of it involves marketing pdts that help to make people look and feel 5-10 years younger within 3-5 months time...

I myself am a product testimonial.. and so is my son.. because I consumed alot of the products when I was pregnant... ;)

How did they get his photo? Some took pics of him on their phone... some I think downloaded his pics from THIS BLOG ;)

Which brings me to the next point... I think I should start to CHARGE copyright liao.. I have been advised to in future, put my blog addy on the pics tat i post of Ace.. hahaha.. like tat is going to stop pple from downloading his pics..

I think hor.. if there is copyright for his photos. i will be a very rich woman so so many pple ask for his pics everyday.

THere are other pple who suggest i blow up his pics for them to use as dream board so tat they can loook at it everyday and in future give birth to a cute baby like Ace ;)

So the tentative charges goes like this:
Ace onli - $5
Ace with you- $10
Ace kiss you - $15 (Siok Leng ganma exempted from this.. hahha)

Someone even suggested tat I put Ace's activities online..

Pay to view how a baby learns to stand, anyone??

No comments: