Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sliderman

Hahaha... I am sure you have heard of SPIDERMAN.. but have you heard of SLIDERMAN??:)

That's Ace's new nick given by Ah Yee... cos Ace keeps pushing himself and sliding all over the floor.... (He's learning to crawl mah..)

Because he has taken to sliding around, (one quick trip to the kitchen for a drink of water means he can slide from the mattress in the living room to the doorway of my bedroom), we have decided to buy him a playpen...

After much contemplation and comparison, we bought him a $99 one from the Hypermart in Ubi... not bad.. on sale.. got bed.. got diaper changing table.. got alot of nice extras :) when all i wanted was just a place for him to sit SAFELY while i go about and do my housework...

My house was in a mess for weeks cos Sliderman would slide around and I couldnt leave him even for one second... firstly because Sliderman is good at sliding and sliderman likes to pick up things, explore and the PUT IN THIS MOUTH..

Secondly... Sliderman has developed a little bit of seperation anxiety... if there's onli me and him at home.. he would want to see mummy's face ALL THE TIME... once mummy is out of sight.. he makes a fuss...

Bathing slowly has become a luxury cos I now have to do so by putting him in a highchair (which aunty Jenny says is very dangerous cos it is the IKEA one) right outside the bathroom.. and i have to open the door a little so that I can say "Hello" occasionally while i shampoo my hair... wash my arms and legs...

Anywayz, in preperation for Sliderman.. Mummy has to take on a HUGE project of CLEANING THE HOUSE and PACKING IT to MAKE IT SAFE FOR SliDerMan... gee.. wish me luck... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your baby is super cuteee!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much...Vote for Ace! :)