Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ace's New Stunt

Ace is at the age where he is learning to crawl...

He started out learning how to fold his legs in so that he is all on his fours....

Then he started to rock back and forth while he is on his fours (yes, I know... it looks kind of obscene sometimes when he does tat.. hahahaha)

Then he started to crawl backwards... by using his hands to push himself backwards. Recently, that has been more or less his mode of travelling from one place to another...

Yesterday, he started to make progress in crawling forward. However, he can only crawl one step at a time... cos he kind of like POUNCES forward and rests all together.

Today, I realize that he can go from a crawling position and into a sitting position.

I gotto quickly go and get his playpen.. he is getting more and more mobile...

Just today, I woke up feeling rather tired... I saw that Ace was awake but I was just too tired so I just pushed him to my breasts for milk and fell asleep again...

Suddenly, I heard a scraping sound, opened my eyes and realised that I was alone on the bed! "Where is my son?!" I tot to myself...

I crawled to the edge of the bed and realized that Ace was lying in the 'drain' between the bed and the wall on the bolster.. my guess is tat he must have tried to push himself backwards such tat the bolster dropped into the drain... and then he went on to 'fall' into the hole... so he used his hands and feet to scrap on the bed to make a noise so tat i would wake up...

When i went to rescue him, he still continued to smile at me.. hahahha....

I really think Ace is very cute....

PS: I wrote this entry a week ago... by now, he has since fallen off bed again at least once... we have bought his playpen... AND he is able to move forward by crawling or shifting his buttocks.. he has also learnt to hold things to try to stand up and is able to kneel from a sitting position...

No comments: