Friday, February 17, 2006

Creative Ace


Jez mama told me before that when babies tear paper, you are not to take it away from them and tell them "no". This is because this is how they show their creativity. If you stop them, you will hinder their creative process...

Ace is a very 'creative' kid ;) He loves papers... he would take a piece of paper and crumple it here and there.. each new piece of paper can entertain for 15-20 min.. and then sometimes, he will even attempt to tear it.

I was really quite surprised that day when mummy showed me a Biotherm Postcard advertorial... one tat was torn into pieces by my precious son.. postcard leh.. so hard he also can tear.. he very good ah ;)

Lately, Ace is getting more and more inquisitive.. he is also more reactive as he is starting to understand cause and effect.

Eg, sometimes when I feed him, I will pull out, squeeze the nipple and see if there are any more milk coming out. This afternoon.. he was happily feeding halfway... and then I think he realized that no more milk was coming out. He moved his mouth away.. and then used his fingers to grab my nipple and squeezed it...

OUCH!

I told him that it is very painful and that he should not grab it. He looked at me... grabbed one more time to make sure that there is no milk and then gave up...

I dunno whether to luff or cry...

Later in the day, i sent him to grandma's place cos me and daddy were bz tonight and could not take care of him... when we reached grandma's place to pick him up, grandma told us that he got upset when she put him down to make milk and he started to whine and cry...

"Then popo (tat's my mum's mother) told him '不可以哭' (Cannot cry).." and immediately, he smiled and luffed out loud..

Hahahahaha....

Man... kids... 又好气,又好笑...

No comments: