Sunday, February 05, 2006

Adventures of Swimming Ace




Hi all,

This is baby Ace here. I am here to stand in for mummy today because I think she needs to take a good rest. She has been working very hard to take care of my because of my runny nose so I think she deserves a break lah.

Anywayz, I am here to tell you about my swimming adventures.

Yesterday, Daddy and mummy had some free time on hand and so they took me shopping at suntec. We went to the kids' mall area.. and Daddy lamented that he has no chance to buy clothes for me and dress me anyway he likes cos there are too many people who love me and buys me clothes.. especially for this new year;)

You know.. for CNY, i have enough new clothes to wear from first day to last day of new year and still got left over leh! All my ganmas bought me clothes.. my grandmothers too..

And all of a sudden, Daddy decided that he wanted to bring me swimming and brought me to Toys R Us to choose a float :) After that, he and mummy spent another 30 min searching and finally bought me a YELLOW looney tunes swimming trunks.. (which I think I can wear all the way until I am 3 years old man)

The best thing is.. no one asked me for my opinion lor.. they just decided to do it and assumed that i would enjoy it ;)

Today, I woke daddy up bright and early cos I shit.. and cos the night before I was grumpy.. Mummy was tired and was still sleeping when we woke.. Daddy cleaned me up, woke mummy and then we went to pick Ah Yee up and proceeded to Uncle melvin's house to swim...

Along the way, I fell alseep in the car because I was really tired lor. I mean, I havent been sleeping much these days and also have not been sleeping through the night. I was so tired I have dark circles around my eyes!

When we arrived, it was so quiet.. Daddy blew up the float some more and threw it in..then he threw me in and boy was it cold! I started to cry and hang on to the float for my dear life. I gave Daddy my M shaped mouth look but he continued to cajole me.. since it wasnt getting the message across that I dun like swimming, I decided to cry....

In the end, Daddy brought me over to the big pool instead of the baby pool cos there was sunlight there and the water was slightly warmer ;)

Ah Yee, Mummy and Daddy gathered around me and Ah yee kept asking me, "Why dun you smile? See, swimming is so fun.. Xiao feng wanna swim? Swimming is so fun.."

I tot my Ah Yee is crazy... "How can swimming be fun?" I tot to myself... I mean the water is so cold.. and then there is so much water around me.. I am so scared I will fall in man...

Really dun understand those adults.. i think they were the more enthusiastic bunch.. they just assumed I would like to swim because other children love to swim...

Daddy decided to take me out from the float and carry me.. he then tried to help me learn to swim but I refused to let go of him and so I kept holding on to his shoulders...

Ah Yee kept playing with me.... and then finally, when I got into the mood of things and got used to the water.. Daddy declared that it was time to go home...

We took some photos together... and then proceeded home...

Anywayz, wai po says no more swimming for the while because foot and mouth disease is abound now... and she says there is a little red dot on my leg.. and that mummy must observe it and make sure it is not foot and mouth disease...

Oh well, I gotto go wake mummy up for my milk.. I am feeling hungry again..

Talk to you again!

Love, hugs and kisses,
Ace

6 comments:

Clatzz said...

haha... so sad... cannot bring ace to swim anymore...

Linda Diva Lee said...

the top pic's a realli lovely 1 :P

Anonymous said...

power, somehow i feel that u are sick man...how can m-shape mouth be cute? sigh...

Clatzz said...

u kno i show mummy the 1st pic of ace in the float, mummy says that u have one pic with the same pa pa expression oso...

ace's pa pa expression looks like u!! hahaha :p

Clatzz said...

no wonder when ace sees u his mouth most of the time is M shape... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

i like the one Ace 偷笑 (touxiao), taken from Wanjoo's back. so cheeky, so cute!

Auntie Yappy