Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mr Piggy Ace

I swear I did not let Ace watch The Muppet Show. I merely exposed him to Sesame Street.

But for some unknown reason, recently, whenever Ace is upset about something or wants something that he can't get, he will purse his lips together and do what I call the Miss Piggy look (the pursed lips look like Ms Piggy's snout.. muahahahaah).


I really wonder where he learnt it from cos I dun remember doing that in front of him.

Daddy says Ah Yee could be the culprit cos whenever you dun let Ah Yee eat, she will give you this pursed lips look as well.. hahahah..

But well, he only did it for about 4 days or so and then forgot about it.. must have not been very effective in helping him get what he wants.. hahaha..

Anywayz, I told Ace that he should be a smiley baby because everyone loves a smiley baby. Especially me and daddy :)

3 comments:

Monky said...

muahaha....cute pursed lips...
aiyah..children like to choot pattern to get wat they wan...mus try all pattern mah..choot jue zhao..

<*ANGEL*> said...

tat is why cannot let him get his way.. if not they think this pattern is effective and they will do this all the time..

Anonymous said...

haha ... its ah YEE's fault !