Monday, April 02, 2007

Cars

Is it a guy thing or is it just Ace.

I have noticed that Ace is rather fixated with cars.

Put him into the car and he likes to turn the steering wheel around and pretend to drive... and he is barely 2 years old!!!

I am thinking if I should be buying him like a driving wheel so that he can pretend to drive. But somehow, even though he likes to drive, he is not very impressed with toys that have a driving wheel.. he just likes the REAL THING.

Wonder what sort of cars and fancy women he will like in future.. hahaha...

Previous Post: What Is Your Plan?

2 comments:

chuba.chubs said...

Hello pretty mommy! Been some time since I last popped by... and I must say I totally LOVE your entries and darlin lil' ACE~ :D

Did anyone tell you your posts inspire? Yes it does! :D

Anyway, been coming across this word POV pretty often in your entries and it seems that POV actually keeps you happy and contented in many ways? Care to share what exactly is the secret? ;)

<*ANGEL*> said...

Heya,

Long time no see?!How have you been?:P

Well, POV stands of Psychology of Vision and it is a course tat helps us become happier and better emotionally and spiritually.

You can read more at their website at www.psychologyofvision.com.

If you are interested to find out more about their Singapore courses, drop me an email I will let you know when it next comes to SG ;)