Sunday, April 08, 2007

I Want My Blue Shawl

Master Eric told me that my lucky colour is blue.

Because of this, this perpetual shawl lover went out to buy a BLUE shawl.... And I love this shawl cos it goes well with all my blue clothes.. hahaha...

Most importantly, it is CHEAP...

Anyway, I bring it out almost everyday and I often wrap it around my shoulders and tie a knot so that it will not slip off...

The other day while I was preparing to go out, I put the blue shawl on the table and proceeded to pack my bags.. before I knew it, Ace the I-also-want-to-be-like-mummy little boy took my shawl and put it over himself and started to dance in the living room.

Hahahaha...

I want him to learn how to brush his teeth leh, why doesnt he learn that instead... sigh...

Previous Post: Hide and Seek Again

No comments: