Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ace-thoven

World famous singer, composer and lyricist, Ace-thoven , composed his first song called, “Wo yao ice cream!”

I had just returned home at 5.30am after a massive intensive san ba session with Jez Ah Ma. Turned out that because Ace did not see me when he reached home tat day, he woke at 5am and waited for me to come home.

The moment he saw me, he started to become very animated and started talking to me excitedly and telling me what happened when he went over to Nai Nai’s place to stay.

And suddenly, he just started singing… Dun ask me how the tune goes.. cos I dun remember. What I do remember is that the lyrics are very simple and straight to the point.

‘Wo yao ice cream!”. (I want ice cream)
‘Wo yao ice cream!”.
‘Wo yao ice creeeeeeeeam!”.
‘Wo yaaaaaaaaaaaaao
ice cream!”.

Not bad hor ;)

Today he had a new song as well. This time round, it is “Wo ai ice cream…. Wo ai ice cream… Wo ai ice cream” (I love ice cream)

I asked Yeye and he said they bought ice cream for him yesterday. No wonder he is so excited.

Talking about ice creams, just the other day, Clari brought Ace out for a walk and gave him some ice cream as well. Even though they did not tell him what flavour it was, the moment he took a mouthful, Ace said, “Mmmmm… liu lian!”

Clever or not?

Previous Post: Mama, Xie Xie

No comments: