Friday, September 19, 2008

Ask Police To Catch Gong Gong

The other day when I came home, my mum started to complain to me about Ace...

"Your son ah.. take off all his clothes... so happy.. run around naked in the house..." my mum complained..

Actually, Ace does that very often.. every now and then, he will start to giggle and then he will start to take off all his clothes and started to dance around the house... as I think being naked is natural for children, most of the time, I let him be and will ask him to put on his clothes after a while lest he catches a chill...

But my mum thinks it is very rude to be naked and is so worried that Ace will do the same thing in school and so she tried to apply scare tactic to make Ace stop..

"Do you know it is illegal to take off all your clothes in singapore in public?" My mum asked Ace. "Wait I as policeman to come and catch you..." she scared him...

But Ace just retorted.. "Orh... Gong Gong never wear clothes, wait ask policeman come and catch gong gong...

It seemed natural to him that since my dad doesnt wear any tops in the house, he should also be caught by policemen in that case... so my mum had to explain that at least gong gong was wearing his bottoms... after much cajoling, he was finally willing to put off his clothes..

I laughed at my mum... "Wah lau, you are teacher leh.. still use "POLICEMAN" scare tactic... no standard leh.."

"It's true what, it is illegal to run around naked in Singapore wat.." she insisted..

Previous Post: I am SORRY

No comments: