Sunday, September 28, 2008

You Are Not My Friend

Wah, I didn't know 3 year olds are capable of using emotional blackmails related to friendship.

The other day, Ah Yee was in her room and Ace ran inside and told her that he wanted to sleep.

So Ah Yee told him to get his diapers... "You get diapers.." said Ace. "It's your diapers, you are wearing it, go and get yourself..." Ah Yee told Ace.

Ace insisted that Ah Yee should get his daipers and Ah Yee insisted that he go himself and so he gave Ah Yee a angry face... "You are NOT my friend!" he told her..

Having just came back from their Ice Cream Outing.. Ah Yee reminded him... "If I am not your friend, next time I will not bring you to eat Ice Cream already..."

"Mummy will bring me to eat ice cream.. " Ace retorted smugly...

When Ah Yee told me about it.. I nearly fainted...

See, the devilish horns of my son is coming out.. hahahaha ;) I think when he grows up next time, he will be super gao keng like me! hahaha...

PS: The other day, I borrowed some new library books for Ace and Ah Yee wanted to look at his books, when Ah Yee touched his books, he said, "No!" and pushed Ah Yee away.. Ah Yee tried to touch his books again and he told Ah Yee "YOu are not my friend!" Only when I repeatedly reminded him that he is a caring and sharing boy and that Ah Yee will return it to him after she finish reading the book, then did he allow Ah yee to touch and read the book.

Previous Post: Ice Cream

No comments: