Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Don't Use Plastic Combs



I've always told Ace that if he wants to live in a nice house and drive a nice car, he will need to earn alot of money.. to do that, the only way is to do a business.. not work a job ;) haha...

I discovered that the business of love has a huge market...

What does tat mean? That means business built on the LOVE of your loved ones or love of yourself has the widest market lah...

The other day, Popo went to market and bought a tortoise shell comb worth $4.50... and just because the Aunty told her that children shouldn't use the $0.20 plastic comb.. it is not good for their body and their scalp... I use plastic to comb my hair all my life leh.. I dun see wat is the diff..

See... so easy to make people increase their budget by 22.5 times!

In my business, people use my facial bar for the love of their face :) There are also many mummies who cannot bear to use the bar themselves but would buy it for their babies with eczema skin or rashes...

Maybe I should start another business based on that... hahaha...

Previous Post: I Want Papa To Come Home

No comments: