Saturday, June 27, 2009

I LoveYou...

Ivy's present really brings out the SONG WRITING TALENT in Ace.

To date, he has written like at least 20 different set of lyrics to the song Jingle Bells and the other two demo tunes that are being played by his Piano toy.

I have with me here a video of him singing impromptu...




Anyway, for your info, his songs are usually about the things he likes.. they usually go like this..

I love Mama.. I love Mama

She is so beautiful....

I love daddy, I love daddy,

I love the whole family....

I love Mama.. I love mama... She is like chocolate cake...

I love the blue sky.. I love the blue sky...

I don't like bad people.. I don't like bad people...

I love mama, I love mama.. she is so beautiful....


I must say I am very honoured to be the main subject of his songs and it really feels good everytime he sings the "she is so beautiful..." part! ;)

Previous Post: Excuse Me!

2 comments:

Pus said...

Angel, I couldn't help laughing when I heard Ace singing the song that he wrote. I think all the words came out spontaneously.

Pus

<*ANGEL*> said...

Yeap, they are spontaneous. I am just amazed at his song-writing ability! hahahaha.... and he knows I like him to sing about how beautiful I am so everytime he makes up a song.. some point of time, the Mummy is so beautiful part will come out ;) hahaha