Friday, June 05, 2009

Ace's First Visit To The Doctor (Pt 1)

After declaring to everyone that my son has NEVER visited the doctor for so long, I am afraid I will have to stop making this claim because Ace has just officially visited the doctor for the first time....

Well, it all started with me being down with flu... and I was so impressed that he was not affected by me at all.. and almost of it reminding me that I spoke too soon, he started to have a bit of a runny nose and a cough.. and so I kept him at home, fed him tonnes of NMA, Chloreana and made him eat healthy foods, drink lots of water and forced him to stop eating chocolates and all the rubbish foods that he likes to eat.

Immediately, he got better and he was sent back to school again.

But come Fri, I realized he has a little bit of a runny nose and so I asked him to drink water.. blah blah blah.. but over the weekend, I was bz and din get to see him much... by monday though, he was coughing really badly and it was those deep coughs that sounded as if his whole bloody heart was jumping out together with his lungs and no matter wat I did.. water, nma, chloreana, he just did not seem to get better. To add to that, there is a strange red colour patch on the two sides of his tongue... and then he is also having alot of eye discharge whenever he sleeps...


And so he stayed at home on tuesday as well. Just to encourage him to get better, we told him that if he did not get better, not only will he not be able to eat chocholate cakes, ice cream and go out to have fun, he will have to see a doctor who will give him an injection on the backside.... and so he was mostly co-operative with me.


I watched his diet carefully, only eating porridge, no rubbish, no milk, lots of water, lots of nma and chloreana... he seemed to get better after a while.. seems like there were less eye discharge, and he started to cough less frequently and the runny nose seem to get better as well.


From my many years of dealings with holistic health stuff, I was quite certain that if no matter what I did, he did not get better, then it had to mean he was going through a detox process. From the symptoms that he had, it is probably linked to his liver (anything related to the eyes usually related to fever, reddish tongue signified heatiness which was also linked to the liver). Cough also gets alot worse suddenly in the night at certain timings of the night, which signified both the liver and the lungs...


The problem though is that come night time when he is sleeping, his dad hear him cough and cough and he was just certain that Ace was not getting any better and so come wed morn, Daddy made a decision to bring Ace to the doctor.


Previous Post: Techno Boy!

No comments: