Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lion Mama

Ace has a new nickname for me... he calls me Lion...

That's cos I recently bought a Herstyler Straightener and learnt to use it to curl my hair...

When I was practising, Max said, "Wah! Look, mama's hair like the lion's mane. Mama is a lion king now!"

And Ace giggled because he thinks it is so funny.. and after that, he kept asking me, "Lion, can you help me do this..."

"Lion, can you help me do that..."

Humph :S This is all Max's fault...

Anyway, remember how he said he like girls with straight hair? I asked him if my lion hair is nice and he said, "No, I like straight straight hair. I dun like lion hair..."

I wonder why... I mean, for most part of his life, I have had curly hair.. I only straightened my hair about half a year ago!

PS: Just a short note.. remember how he always says he wants to marry Xu Ai.. Xu Ai is leaving his school already.. and it seems that she has not been going to school for a long time already... so I guess, he just might want to marry someone else soon.. hahahaha :)

PPS: The other day when I was sleeping with him, I asked him if he still wanted to marry xu ai cos she is leaving school, he thought about it and said he don't want already. Now he wants to marry Tanya cos Tanya has many nice nice dresses... hahahaha...

Previous Post: I Don't Want To Eat So Much

No comments: