Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thomas The Steam Engine!

Well, it is June.. which is Ace's birthday month.. so that means he is going to start to receive lots of presents.


Anyway, my good son has been reminding me CONSTANTLY that his birthday is coming soon. "Remember to buy presents for my friends and buy a cake to school, ok? Mummy?"


Anyway, he has already received so far:
  1. A BARNEY Little Big Club concert and Taoshu reading Books from Ganma Karen

  2. A piano with mic from Ivy

  3. A bag from Aunty Liming

  4. and a thomas the train steam engine from Megan Ganma

  5. A spiderman shirt from Ah Yee and Net Net

The steam engine is really cute lor.. it gives out light and gives out steam! And it is very safe.. because the steam is actually just very small droplets of water... he was so happy he played with it for a long long time... Before he sleep, play.. when he come home from school.. play.. he sometimes even wants to play with it before he goes to school! hahaha

Well, me and max havent decided what to buy him. I asked him the other night if he wanted me to buy a bed for him for his birthday and to my surprise, he gave me a really grown up answer...

"Don't need, we buy the bigger bed when Didi or Meimei come.. now I can sleep this bed..."

Previous Post: Handsome Boy Ace




No comments: