Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ace Chua George



Lately I have noticed that whenever he hears a piece of good news, Ace will jump and clap his hands excitedly... while he would smile and be happy, he has never been so expressive about his happiness before...

And then today I found out why.. we brought him to suntec city and despite the fact that christmas is still some time away, the whole suntec is already decorate din all the chrsitmas decorationss so when we took the escalator from the basement to the first storey, it was a wonderful chrismassy feeling cos there was music and christmas decorations hanging all around.

"Why they hang all these, mummy?"Ace asked me.

"Oh, because christmas is coming soon..."

"Yeah!" Ace started to clap and jump up and down... "I am so happy because christmas is coming. I like christmas..."

"Mummy, I am so happy.. Ace Chua George is so happy... I am like Curious George..."

Well, I first heard about curious George in a workshop I attended in Taiwan.. I had a friend called George and our teacher, Chuck, said he was very much like the very famous cartoon, Curious George the monkey... And when I reached sgp, I found a library book featuring and Curious George story and borrowed it for Ace and so started his fascination for this character...

Ah! So he was just trying to imitate the curious george cartoon that he saw! But well, I liked watching him jumping up and down happily.. it makes me feel happy too and somehow it just has a natural way of infecting my feelings too;)

PS: Ah Yee, when I told Ace that you are coming home soon next year, Ace jumped and clapped like curious George as well and when I asked him why he is so happy, he said, "Because I like Ah Yee..." :):)

Previous Post: Dance Lesson

No comments: