Friday, November 13, 2009

Playground Fun

After the initial novelty, Ace has stopped liking to walk home from school.. mostly because it is very warm and I guess it is so much more comfy to take his dad's car.

But sometimes, really, we have no choice.. since I still havent gotten my licence and there are some times when Max will be busy and cannot fetch Ace home...

So while i was racking my brains on how to make the 'journey' fun for him again when I discovered this playground on the way home from school.. there is this talking machine which will allow you to record your voice and then it will repeat it in a faster speed in a sing song voice.. it's really funny...

So every since we discovered this, Ace is happy to also happy to walk home from school:)





Previous Post: Ace Chua George

No comments: