Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Like People To Laugh At Me


Ace came home from his concert and the next day when we wanted to go out for breakfast, he said he wanted to wear his concert costume.. including his GOAT hat which he wore when he played the role of a goat in "The Sound Of Music" in his school concert.



His Daddy thought it would gather too much unwanted attention and tried to persuade him not to wear the goat hat out but Ace insisted...



"But people will look at you leh..."



"Yeah, I want people to look at me," Ace said...



"But they will laugh at you and say this boy is so funny..." His dad tried to reason with him...



"Yes, I like people to laugh at me because it is so funny.." Ace said.



So his dad boh pian.. (had no choice) and had to leat him wear the hat out.



For me, I think Ace just liked to be different... and it is just an aspect of his being a mismatcher.. i guess he inherited from me because when I was younger, I had a quirky dress sense and liked to wear things that are a little special or attention grabbing too :)



Anyway, not many people noticed his hat except the aunty who sold drinks.. so I guess people are used to children going out all dressed in funny things...



I even once saw two girls dressed at princesses go to a hospital to visit their relative!

Previous Post: Taxi!

No comments: