Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ace's Children's Day Present- Zoku Popsicle Maker

While shopping at Virgin Megastore with Ace one day, I saw this very interesting contraption...

According to the staff at the store, it is a popsicle maker tat can make popsicles in minutes! I was so amazed!


Apparently, you prefreeze the unit in you freezer for 24 hrs and then afterward, as and when you want popsicles, you just take it out and pour in the liquids and you can have a popsicle ready in as short as 7 minutes;)

They even have a receipe book to teach you what sort of popsicle to make:)

After thinking long and hard about whether to buy, I told max I have decided to buy this.. max says in that case, he will buy it for me as our wedding anniversary cum v day present:)

I also tot long and hard about whether to buy the tool set because it seems like you can do alot of designs if you have the tool set.. BUT leh, I am reluctant to spend extra money since I can try to do my own using the things I already have at home.. so i decided not to get the tool set...

My sis says tat because this popsicle maker will benefit Ace most, she says it should be considered a Children's Day Present for Ace and I should buy something else tat is for ME:) wahahaha.. I agree!:)

Anyway, this is our first pop tat we made from the chocolate powder that Ganma Karen bought for Ace:)

Yums!

Here are some of the pops I have done... on top of these, I have also done Nutella Pop and Mango toufu Pop.. now thinking of doing peanut butter pop and teh tarik pop or milk tea pop.. hehehe:) I read somewhere can do herbal pop one.. so maybe I will do one for the liang teh tat I cook:) The possibilities are endless!:)

Previous Post: Ace's TV

No comments: