Friday, February 10, 2012

Flowers Galore!

This is a continuation of the previous post lah.. so anyway.. after a long long walk.. we finally came to Mac donalds.. Ace was so happy to be rewarded with a Happy meal:)

After we finished our meal, Ace told me that he is very tired and looking forward to going home because his legs are aching after the long walk..

Just about half a minute after he said that, while we were walking home, we saw a small road leading in from beside Burjuman Shopping Mall and we saw a magic garden!

There were flowers galore in all shapes and colours.. it is like a rainbow made from flowers! And they were so fresh and beautiful! My spirits were immediately lifted and i told Ace that we should take some nice photos of this beautiful garden...

And so we started camwhoring with my iphone:)


I love the dual coloured ones best...



I made Ace take one photo for me too:) his skills are not bad hor:P But with these flowers, no matter how you take hor , the pics sure turn out nice one:)


Ace says the red ones are his favourite:)





These flowers have healing properties I tell you!:)

After this, suddenly, me and Ace found the energy to go shopping and decided we will go Burjuman for some shopping before we head home... Ace suddenly says the ache in his legs are gone and I even managed to buy a jeans skirt with little flowers on it at a sale:) wahaahhaha......

Anyway, a few weeks and 3 sandstorms later, I went to the same stretch of roads and the flowers were all sandy, dusty and dried up... nothing like the magnificent sight that greeted us that day...

Moral of the story.. make hay while the sun shines.. TAKE PICS WHILE THE FLOWERS BLOOM... you may never get the chance again.. so grab every moment you see in life with zest.. sometimes they never come back with the same intensity or glory:)

Previous Post: Ace's Progress In Horizon School

No comments: