Friday, May 11, 2012

Dress As An Invention Day At Horizon School

Ah, my THOR costume got to be recycled again!:)

Ace came home one day and told me that it is science week in their school and that they are supposed to do some sort of project and we are supposed to keep a lookout for info on the website. But I could not find any info onthe website and then on wednesday, he came back and told me there has been a hiccup and alot of parents complained... so they have been asked to inform us that there is a special dress up day on thursday as it will be Dress Up As An Invention Day in their school and you are supposed to dress as some invention...

As a lazy BUT creative mum, my first thought was to recycle his outfit and my second thought was HOW DO I FIT IT INTO THE THEME...

Then I had a brilliant idea! I remembered lots of news clips I watched showing those japanese inventing dance robots tat can dance... just like this one over here..


Ace told me that there were many people dressed up as iphones and ipods and Max said he was amazed that someone was dressed up as a light bulb!;) hahahah...

Here are some interesting inventions tat the other students dressed up in.. I got these pics from the school website...

iPod and iMac:)
Torchlight and Iphone....

Xray and television...

I am not quite sure wat is the one on the left but the one on the right is an ipad.. wahahah

Ipod Nano and credit card! Very important invention indeed!

Wheel and ipod..

TV, watch and laptop..

Handphone...

Bubble wrap!


Microphone and traffic sign..

Camera..

Bicyclem anyone?:P

Computer and get this.. MOUSETRAP!

Ship..

Dynamite and the one on the right is a BARCODE! Hahahah

Money and ipod..

Lightbub and Mocrowave..

Blackberry... I wonder who much they spent to print this out!

Airplane and a watch..

This sporting teacher is a chocolate fondue pot and the little girl is a SD Card

I love the little ones.. they are so cute..  especially this rocket...

Sweet Emirates airplane..

Satelite anyone?

Lipstick!

Plastic bag!

I am not sure this one is diapers or pacifiers..  hahahahaha

Car and some sort of machine.. even got light lor!

I love the crayon:)

Rocket and Nokia Phone... rare.. most phones are iphones.. which tells you alot about market share:)

Bad aid and clock..

I liekse these two..blackberry and iphone are good frens:) wahahaha

Coke and yet another iphone.

Traffic lights..


Batteries!:)

Life in an international school is really interesting.. Max wondered if Singaporean schools allow children to dress up so often. I told him usually national day, racial harmony day and children's day they get to dress up but to do it so often like at Ace's school.. I dun think they will allow tat..

Anyway, Ace told me that many people asked him what he was dressed up as... cos they couldnt really tell what he was.. He told me he told them he is a dance robot and he did some funky dance moves for them to prove it.. heng I showed him the youtube videos I found about dance robots:) wahahaha...

Previous Post:Bullies

No comments: