Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MCP Ace

The other day, Ace was having a mid term break and so he did not have to go to school for two days. And so he was at home the whole day...

My sis whatsapped me and Ace saw it and wanted to reply.. and then, he started having a conversation with his Ah Yee.. with him typing by himself:) I was quite impressed cos they were long sentences with proper sentence structure and the spelling is all correct! And he even added a ":(" icon to express displeasure at the fact that Ah Yee said she is going to buy lots and lots of homework for him when he goes back to Singapore!:)

Alas, after a while, Ah Yee stopped replying:) hahahahahaha...

But it was because she was bz lah.. when she came back online again, they started talking again..this time, I told Ace I would type for him as he was having his lunch and also because he typed really slow...

Then the subject came to that of Ace being a gor gor.. Ah Yee asked Ace if she had a baby, would Ace help her take care of the baby?

Ace: Dun ask me to wear bb diaper and wash bb pi gu then can already lor...

Ah Yee: Why you cannot help change diapers and wash bb pi gu?

Ace: Because I don't want lah, so digusting. Woman suppose to take care of baby.. not boys or man..

I was quite surprised that Ace is so MCP leh.. and then I asked him who told him that.. who says men not supposed to take care of the baby... "The baby belongs to both parents.." I remind him... Perhaps sensing my displeasure, Ace quickly added..

Ace: Man only do a little bit and only to help the woman they love.. boys dun do it because they think it is disgusting ok...


I wonder Ace got such MCP ideas... Ah Yee also asked me why Ace so MCP..

Anyway, he asked Ah Yee why she called him an MCP when she called him MCP Ace the next day and she asked him to ask me.. and so I explained to him what is a MCP...

Now that he knows what it means, he doesnt quite like it that we have tagged him with the label of MCP.. hahahaha.. But I think he should understand tat men and women are equal and that taking care of the baby is not just a woman's job lor...

Anyway, Ah Yee asked him then in that case, how is he able to help take care of babies in case me or she gets pregnant then...

And Ace said he will hug and kiss the baby but if they poop, then he will ask a woman for help...

I wonder if he was born with this sort of thinking cos hor, when he was young, if he poops, he automatically comes to me and if he wants to play, he automatically goes to his dad...

Or maybe it is Max's fault.. cos for the first 3 years of Ace's life, I think he has only cleaned up after his poop less than 10 times.. first time is in hospital when Ace was just born and after tat is always only when I am not home and there is no one else to help so he boh pian.. if not, it is always me.. or my mum.. or my grandmas.. or sometimes my dad... and even Ah Yee and Net Net!:P hahahah

Previous Post: Wish Bone

No comments: