Saturday, February 02, 2013

Big Brother Ace

Ace was so excited to be big brother and very happy to finally meet his cousin, Cayden.

And Cayden being so cute, caught Ace's heart at first sight lor:) The moment Ace saw Cayden, he wanted to touch him, pat him and help to rock him when he cries...  Even though he kept saying he is going to terrorize Cay because Ah Yee always terrorize him, I have seen him do nothing but love and sayang his little cousin whenever he gets a chance...


I think for me and Max, it was great to go through this pseudo parenthood stage all over again. We have almost forgotten how good babies smell and how cute they are at this stage:) Really made us look forward to being pregnant again and having a number two soon too.... But of course, this is diffierent lah.. if baby cry we can still pass to the mother or father.. if is our own baby, we have to take care ourselves.. But then again, most of the time, baby cry, unless it is because of milk... me and Max have been rather helpful in pacifying him..

YAWN.. Yee Zhang, are you done posing or not???

Ace trying to carry Cay...




The other day while me and Max were both out and Ace was at home with Cay, Ah Yee told me that Ace spent a good half an hour entertaining Cayden.  Ace told me earlier on that he played with Cayden and told him the story of SPIDER BEAR.

Actually it is just a blue bear that has a rattle inside. Because it has a white ribbon around its neck, Ace says that is the web and so he called the bear spider bear. According to Ace, "I told Cayden the story of spider bear and it told him two episodes of it.. and he loved it! He was so happy!"

But according to Ah Yee, Ace 'forced' Cay to listen to his two episodes of spider bear and he was twirling the bear around so much, speaking so fast and making so much noises, Ah Yee reckoned that Cay did not hear anything at all.. wahahahaha:)

But well, at least cay did not cry.. which means he was entertained.. anyway, this little baby hor likes people to talk to him one.. the other day i was talking to someone on the phone and as I was in his sight, he thought I was talking to him and kept smiling at me:)


And then of course the boh liao Max also played some boh liao games with Cay and Ace like for example, this is what they call CAYDEN MASSAGE... ask Cay to massage Ace by walking all over Ace's back.. wahahahah...


It was so difficult to get Cay to smile for the camera. He always freezes once he sees the camera even thought he might be all smiley the second before! I had to hide my camera behind Max before I could get this nice photo of him smiling:)

This is his "OOps, I spotted the camera look"...

Now let Da Yee pose a shot with him:) I noticed he likes it when I do dolphin talk with him and say, "AH!" in a high pitched voice and also very happy when i say "Ah Geng GENG.." or just repeat any phrase with a big smile on my face.. hehehe.. dunno why babies like the ah geng geng thing.. Ace also always smiles when people say tat...

Ah Yee asked Ace why he is always in PJs when taking photo with Cayden.


Another boh liao game started by Max.. LION DANCE with CAYDEN:)


Anyway, despite Cayden being really young, I think he did nond with Ace. On the day Ace was due to return home, cayden was cranky the whole day and whiney too.. I can only guess he must be missing Ace when he leaves...


Goodbye Cay. Hopefully, when we come back in a few months time, you will still remember us!

PS: On a side note, Ace came back to Dubai and the next day, he woke up and told us he dreamt of cayden and started crying.... a week later, when he changed into the J PJs tat was washed in SGP, he said the PJ has got Cayden's smell....  Max must miss Cay very much too cos he asked Ace to remove his shirt and pass him so that he can smell it.. wahahahaha... they were still smelling it together just before Ace threw it into the laundry basket!

Previous Post: It Feels Good To Be Home

No comments: