Friday, February 15, 2013

Finally, A Girl's Day Out!

One of the great things that came out of this trip home is that I got to go out of the country with my group of girlfriends..

Some 10 years ago, we all went to JB together:) And then subsequently after that, we kept trying to arrange for a tour together. But someone was always getting married or giving birth.. wahahahaha:) Finally when we had time to go on a tour together, we booked this hotel in Msia and then Msia kenna flood... and so we had to CANCEL...

Finally.. after 10 years of planning, we can do a DAY TRIP to JB together:) hahahaha...


Interestingly we were divided into groups this trip. Due to the location that we are staying, I got paired up with KP since we were going via the same bus. Somehow, KP and me both chose to wear relax style.. t shirt and jeans type..

L and GH were staying near to each other, so they took another bus.. and happens so, they both decided to dress nice nice and where both with a mini white jacket!:)

Anyway, I was glad I left Ace in Max's care and went on this trip lah ;)

I was quite abundant. Initially, I did not want to buy anything because I really only brought the ringgit that my dad passed to me (no time to change money) to pay for lunch but in the end bought some cool make up stuff on a sale.. and my dad say dun need to return him in sing dollars.. hehehehe..

So leh, ABUNDANCE:) Which is also sort of sweet because now whenever I used these make up.. it will be filled with my dad's love:) hehehe

On top of that, during the trip, we GH also gave me MORE make up.. she gave me a really lovely looking eye brow pencil and a pot of cute lip gloss... L also gave me two hello kitty photoframes:) 

But even though Ace always says he wants to go overseas, I dun think I will take the trouble to bring him and travel all the way here to JB... too much hassle lah... Ace asked if we could bring him to legoland but until he can prove that he will not waste our time in themeparks, I dun think me and Max are very keen to walk around all hot and sweaty as he does nothing except walk around.. like like we did in HK disneyland and Ocean Park or even Universal Studios...

Previous Post: CNY Visitation

No comments: