Sunday, August 18, 2013

Turbo

Since we had such an enjoyable time the last time and since Jez Meinu promised Ace that he can go her house to ride bike or scooter, we decided to make a date to meet up again...



The kids hang around and rode bicycle, kick scooters and even played basketball together ;)




The highlight of the day for Ace though was all of us went ot watch TURBO together.. bus as the only possible timing was 8.50pm, we had to skip dinner as we did not have enough time to eat dinner and watch movie...

Ace said he can "dong" by eating pop corn.. so he shared a pop corn with the other two jie jies who were seated with him.. both of us mummies were seated in the row behind.

But maybe it was a sugar rush.. after he finished the show, he kept jumping around and singing the song... hahahahahaha... I think me and Jez Meinu were more enthu than the kids cos when Turbo made it past the finishing line.. we CLAPPED :) wahahahahha

Unfortunately for me, there were 6 PRC mums and thier children beside me... the mummies kept trying to explain the storylines to their kids and asking them questions.. I was like.. "Wah lau, dun understand english, dun watch english movies lah... if you want to explain. ... EXPLAIN QUIETLY lah... dun affect other people's movie experience mah...." but all in my heart lah.. heng the later parts, the children were too engrossed to ask too many questions.. hehehe...

Anyway, I was glad we watched the movie lah.. Ace said that he learned a few important lessons:
  1. Never Give Up!
  2. Always move towards your dreams
In retrospect, I related the movie very well as it reminded me of my WBG network marketing experience, it reminded me of how the closest people around me thought I was strange or weird...  and all the hurts and pitfalls along the way... unfortunately, unlike Turbo, I din get to pass the finishing line :) I did not get to the dream that I set out to achieve. BUT that experience has certainly given me many good friends, taught me many important life lessons and made me who I am today :)  To all those who accompanied through those days (you know who you are), THANK YOU :) Thank you for your believe in me, thank you for supporting me and thank you for the wonderful parts of your lives you have shared with me! ;)

Previous Post: A Visit To The LIbrary

No comments: