Thursday, September 11, 2014

Because I Am Boh Liao

We have shifted into our new place and needed to fill in some sort of form at the estate office so that we can get our car decal and get all the stuffs done up.

Ace is having his school holidays this week but because we do not have internet, we have been making daily trips back home to Popo's house (where there is internet and I can work...)

I asked Ace to remind me to go to the estate office and he told me that he will write a note and paste it on my door.

I asked him.. "Wah lau, paste on my door for what?"

His reply?

"Because I am boh liao!"

PENGZ!

He actually used the phrase "BOH LIAO" to describe.. wahahahaha..

I tot he say say only... but when we reached home, he really took out a note book, wrote a message and pasted on my bedroom door.. hahaha



Oh well, it was quite useful cos I did manage to remember to go to the office:)

Previous Post: Mid Autumn's Celebration

Previous Post:

No comments: