Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Can You Say Sorry To Me


As discusssed... Ace kenna HMFD...

BUT.. his is a very very mild case of HMFD... so for him, it is just a one week school holiday.

And leh, ask him to study.. dun want... tell him choose.. sleep or study.. he will go sleep.. and when he got sick of sleeping, he just nua in bed also dun want to do some work.

Explain nicely to him his exam is coming... he also dun care...

And then, it was really very overwhelming for the very tired me to take care of him as I have to sterilize everything he uses so that he will not spread to us... and Max was also bz and always not home during that week that Ace was at home..

To make matters worse, I was still recovering from my wisdom tooth extraction and I was in the midst of detox... and was getting rashes all over my arms and legs. It was super uncomfortable.. and I was also really tired... initially I was not sure if it was a healing crisis or if I had gotten HMFD like Ace as well... so my mood was super bad...

But still i had to pick up after him.. ask him to do something.. still have to say 10,000 times before he will move... So leh, finally, my volcano erupted and I scolded him very fiercely... and then he went to his room to cry..

And then leh, after a while, he slowly crawl to my room.. and passed me a note that he wrote..

After I read his note, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. He was sad I told him if he doesnt want to listen to me, I am not going to care about him anymore... and he said he was sad thinking that even if he dies, I am not going to care about him.. so he wrote me a note and asked if I could say sorry to him...

Hahahaha.. best part is he added a portion and asked me to sign.. and say that I will not sue him for sending me the note!

IN the end, I of course hugged him and said I was sorry I shouted at him and that I said I dun want to care about him.. because really the only reason why I am so upset is becos I care so much for him...

I care for him.. that is why I want him to start working on and preparing for his exams so that he can give his all and have no regrets..

I care for him and that is why nag him to do this and that and get upset when he dun do it...

Anyway, I am really impressed that instead of just crying, he attempted to make contact and have dialogue with me and shared very clearly why he was upset and what he was upset about.

Sometimes I really think he is Emo King and am amazed at his emotional development:) hahaha..

Previous Post: Dinosaur

Previous Post: Dinosaur

No comments: