Friday, September 26, 2014

Our House Has Good Fengshui!


The other day, Ace exclaimed that our house has very good FENG SHUI!

Why?

Cos when it is not raining, it is usually quite windy.. so alot of wind coming in.. especially when his room is next to an air pocket and messy Ace will have paper flying all around his room when that happens:) wahahahaa..

And then when it rains, the water always splashes right into the room and once even flooded the bay window area when I tried to leave a 2cm gap when closing the window so that it is still airy.

And so, Ace declared that since this house has alot of FENG (wind) and alot of SHUI (water), it has very good fengshui.

Also, as a result of living right in front of a park, usually after rain, there will be insects visiting our house one. Usually they are varieties I cannot name. I just pick them up with tissue and throw away.

Yesterday though, a different visitor came...



Max took picture and posted on FB and we were told that this means good luck.

The praying mantis prayed to me and asked me to help it go out.. so I asked Max to direct it out to the open again. Hope he has reached his home and thank you for gracing our home and bringing us luck:)

PS: I am amazed that even though I stay so high floor hor, my house still got so many insects fly in and out. Probably the result of having a park near my house. The strange thing is.. they all like to "come and die" in my house. I always find dead insects here and there in the house. I cannot imagine how they got here except that they decided they will come here and die. I wonder if it is because they find this is a very peaceful place to die.. hahaha...

PPS: Ace realized that usually after rain, there will be lots of visiting insects in the house. And because he does not want them to visit his bedroom.. he has taken to sleeping with ALL WINDOWS closed and the door closed. That is so crazy.. have to keep opening the window for him.. his room right next to wind pocket lor.. so windy he dun like go and close the window.. what a waste man!

Previous Post: Can You Say Sorry To Me

No comments: