Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Because I Am Your Son!


The other day, I wrote about how my son asked me why I understood him so well and you know.. it is obviously because I am his mother.. :)

His father also understands him pretty well lor.

Today, his dad had a meeting in the east and asked if I wanted to go for lunch. We really miss the Indonesian food in Dubai and so we decided to visit this hawker center tat has alot of Ayam Penyet :)

Since we finished lunch early, we decided to go fetch him together.

The day before, Ace asked if I could walk with him to school even though he has tried going to school and returning home on his own. I asked him why and he said, "I just want you to walk with me.. I want you to hug hug me before I go into my school.." (cos we always do that if I walk him to school.. actually I do that too if I don't.. just tat i do it at a different location mah..) "But, I can return myself.."

The moment he said that, I KNEW that he was planning to buy something.. and if I am not wrong, likely from the ice cream man that parks himself outside his school everyday.

His dad also thinks so and so he says we shall park the car somewhere and observe from far and see if our prediction will come true..

TRUE ENOUGH! Caught him buying iced lollis from the ice cream man! Hahaha...

So we told him we went for lunch and dabaoed lunch for him... I asked him to guess what it was and he said, "Indonesian food!"

"Wah, so lihai leh.. " I was so surprised he got it right.. "How did you know?" I asked him..

"Because I am your son lah..." he said.

Wahahahahhahaa! :)

Previous Post: I Won A Prize!

No comments: