Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Service Is Great!

Today, I had to bring Ace to his guitar lessons and so I picked him up from school and we had to decide what to eat for lunch.

Initially, he asked if I could eat Mac Donalds but I told him I was sick of mac donalds after eating fries there for two days straight with my friends;) ahahaha.. he was really disappointed but decided he did not want to eat Mac D after all when he discovered that the happy meal toy was not something that he wanted.



When we were in Dubai, Ace's choice of food is usually.. in first place, Mac Donalds.. second place, Subway... It is no different here in Singapore and so I brought him to subway.

I asked him if he wants to try to order by himself but he says he does not know how to order.

I told him that to tell them he wants to get the $5 combo and after that just pick what he wants after that :)

So he ordered liao and then we read on the receipt that if you do a  survey of sorts, you can get a free cookie and he said he wanted to get a free cookie and asked me to do the survey immediately...

So I signed up and asked him what grade he wants to put for the various questions like do you think the staff are friendly, do you think is value for money..

Ace gave a 10 for ALL the various questions as he had a pleasant experiencing while placing his order.. When asked for comments, he asked me to type in , "The service is great! I love it!"

And then suddenly the question of "How will you grade our cleanliness" came, he said, "Ok, this one just give a 5..."

I was surprised that he graded them so highly for most part and gave such a low score for cleanliness and so I asked him why...

And then, he covered part of his face with his palm and whispered to me.. "This one I gave  a 5 because just now I saw a fly flying around at the next table. If there are flies, it means they are dirty.. so I only give a 5..."

Wahahahahahahahaha.. he so funny leh.. still need to whisper :)

Alas the cookie can only be claimed at the next purchase.. so I think he is looking forward to eat Subway again the following week before guitar class:)

PS: We got the cookie and shared. But Ace only gave me like a quarter of it and I complained it was unfair... and he said the cookie broke unevenly.. he was still trying to dish out more cookie for me.. I told him ok, he can have more and he beamed and told me, "Thank you very much!"
"
Previous Post:Because I Am Your Son!

No comments: