Thursday, November 13, 2014

Can You Don't Exaggerate, Mummy?


Yesterday, Ace told me he will not be eating during recess the next day because he made some plans to play with his friends.

I asked him who is he playing with and he said he will be playing with A, B, C and D.

I was a little surprised that he mentioned that he will be playing with A because some time back, he was telling me how he has been walking around in school alone to look for activities to do because he used to play with A and follow him around but A asked him not to follow him anymore.

So I asked him, "But I thought A said he did not want to play with you anymore and asked you to go away? You both made up ah?"

At that, my son gave me a.. "alamak" expression and told me, "Aiyoh, mummy, I told you that he asked me not to follow me. He did not say that he dislike me or that he does not want to play with me... Can you please dun exaggerate or not?"

Erm... 看来,是妈妈想太多了...

Previous Post:Our House Is An Insect Cemetry

No comments: