Friday, November 14, 2014

Missing Dubai

Before we came home for good, I told Max I wanted something from Dubai we could have to remember Dubai... and our wonderful time there. I decided after giving it a long and hard thought that it will be a nice picture of Burj Khalifah because it was the building I will see everyday since it could be seen at almost EVERY point when travelling around within Dubai.

But when I left Dubai, I still couldnt find a picture that could fit what I had in mind.. And if we did see some nice pics of the building, they were usually very expensive.

Eventually, Max found a really nice poster and he bought it and brought it back home :)

Some time back, we finally found the time to get it framed :)



Happy to announce it is now sitting in our dining area... whenever I miss Dubai (like i miss the winter weather now..), I will take a look at it and feel grateful to it for having me there and taking good care of me while I was there...

Perhaps we will visit again in 2020 to visit the world expo :) hehe.. For now though, this picture is good enough...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Traveling to Dubai and have fun with a list of all the things that you could do while in the city is a lifetime experience.