Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lucky Ace

And so, we visited our new favorite hang out... OBAR Punggol.... as a celebration since Ace just completed his exams ;)

Ace got some money to play in the arcade outside OBAR and asked if I will like to go play with him.. so I entertain him and went to play a few games with him....

We tried to have a daytona contest but both of us sucked at driving... hahahahhaa

Then Ace went to this soft toy machine.. I dunno why he is so fascinated by this sort of machine.. I always tell him these are lucky draw machines and the rate of winning is really low lor... so dun need to waste money on them.. even sent him a link to an article tat explains how these machine works to support wat I say but he is just strangely fascinated still...



We tried another racing car game... did better but still generaly sucked at the game:) hahahaha


Then we played table soccer and I won!:) hahaha


As you can tell, we are not very good at shooting baskets since this is our combined score:)

Then we did another shooting game and I accidentally got killed off... leaving Ace to kill the enemy on his own...


Then we tried a DRUM game...

Ace found one token but most games needed two except this one... and then of all the sides, he chose one side tat was out of order so he lost the token he found and won nothing..

I was thinking. "Heng ah.. if not will have more rubbish sweet to eat..."

Then I went back to sit down and listen to music and Ace bugged his dad for more rounds at the arcade... and Max passed him some money and he went back out...


After a while, he was so excited cos he won a PEAR SOFT TOY at that machine I asked him not to waste money on! Hahahahahaha....

Cos he was so inspired after winning something.. he tried again and won a green apple soft toy next!

" I am so lucky! I am so lucky!" He kept repeating to me.. I am glad he has a positive mindset and thinks of himself as lucky lah:)

He finished spending all his arcade money liao nothing to do right.. so he started playing with the ice in the ice bucket ...

See how tall he can stack the ice before it falls...


Ace's creation.. quite nice hor:)



Then father and son played Flip The Bottle Cap :)


Needless to say, Daddy is the winner lah:)

Previous Post: RIP Xiao Yuan

No comments: